The coffee is on, fresh-baked cinnamon pullaparts are calling your name…
There are people to meet and books to read.
Bring a friend, or make one here!
- Quality used bookstore and book exchange
- Mukilteo Roasters coffee
- Our own premium loose teas
- Blended coffee and smoothies
- Free WIFI for customers
- Whidbey Pies (baked in our oven)
- Sweet Mona’s chocolates
- Whidbey Island Ice Cream
- Our own freshly-baked treats
- Whidbey Island authors
- Special events
- Free jigsaw puzzle exchange
- Children’s book room
- Gas-fired stove and comfy seating
- Local artwork, postcards, and signs
- Visitor Center for the Clinton Chamber of Commerce
Explore the books, meet the staff, and put down your anchor for a bit.
We’re located on Highway 525 next to Wild Birds Unlimited, easy to find, and less than a mile from the Clinton Ferry. So walk, bike, bus or drive; we’ll see you soon!
©2013 Anchor Books & Coffee / Website: Laura Canby / Majority of photos: Peter West Carey
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 7 pm
Sat., Sun. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We're located at
9289 Highway 525
Clinton, WA 98236
Find us on Google Maps
View Calendar Add Add
Trish and Bruce Didier, owners